* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Faster come back ya!!

'faster come back ya'..it's a sentence that i wished to tell my mom before she left..Damn..sleepy piggy..cant get up on time..so she left without even telling me =.= hMph!

muahaha..
I miss mummy..
She's now on a trip to somewhere else which i didn't even bother to ask..
bah...not going to see her for 4 days...
When i was still in bed this morning..i can still hear her voice..
But i woke up..she's gone...* gone as in she left for her trip tingy k..

Hmm..wonder how am i going to survive since mummy forgot about my weekly expenses =.=
pergi travel and have fun..fgt bout me pula.. =.=
Luckily this week no college..only one day exam..but GOD damn it..i can hardly control myself honestly...

Any good plans for saving??
...Tsuzenne's RRR method would be great but leme think bout it again and again first =)

Exam~~~ no failure..i don allow me myself to get lower than 75(acc), 80+ (Macro)
Macro is wet wet water only..piece of cake work...nothing much to worry..
STUPID ACC...Ang mo english..cant even understand everything no matter how many turns i had been reading it..Bugger!

No comments: