* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Thursday, May 1, 2008

TRUTH PLEASE

I have tons of thoughts in my mind...

But, i just couldnt blog them out..

It's like tied with tons of burdens..

burning flame...

Supposed...I wouldnt trouble myself that much anymore

I will have Plans

I have no more worries that can bring me down..

But now, I have ONE MORE THING to solve

Is that a lesson to be taught?

IS that why u r being so harsh?

I M really fucking pissed when people told me about that..

but..on second thought...i chilled...

I did mistakes...I shouldn't said that..but i really cant control myself..

NOW..
I try to not need guys to pamper me anymore...

But..

Girls that do not need to be pampered...are those who are already spoiled
they are tough..
Drink, smoke, clubbing, cheat....
which is what i wouldnt do for sure...

contradiction...haha

so..tell the truth...

No comments: