* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Sunday, May 4, 2008

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION!!

Just to update you guys that I actually saw Ms. Rupa during my healthy jog in the evening..enjoying sunset..blah blah blah..haha..

There'll be a consultation from her on dis coming thurs..
so..eventho it's already "holiday"..please drop by college for the new format of the exam..

Things that i m cleared are that it has changed from 5questions to 8Q!!!
Damn it..
And Budgeting is coming out
..when she told me about that..i was blured...DID we Study budgeting o.O..
OMG!! PANIC!! dun even know what i've studied..I m SO not gona fail or pass my accounting..cuz i wan DISTINCTION..or HIGH DISTINCTION...If i gt it, i can gain much Much MUCH freedom..hehe =)

No comments: