* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ms Metro Preview



This is one of the best pics I've took for the day..I really like that "design" as if like i m goin for dinner >.< haha

well..let's get back to the top top part first..hmm...of cuz' first..i have to show you what's going on >>>





* MR & MS METRO PREVIEW 2008 *

IF you weren't there for this preview...let me tell you ONE THING!! I HAVE NEVER EVER seen this crowd in Metro Concourse before.. Wan prove??





It's me "catwalking" for the first round of elimination..LOok at the crowd behind me...STUNT!! especially u know the feeling where u wan into the crowd and being the limelight..Memalukan...Dat's why i cant stop giggling and laughing out..
Beat's line >> WHAT THE MAShmallow!!


The first round's theme - casual wear..which is what i used to wear to college...hmm...i guess my dressing abit exaggerated right? But who cares ~ it's ME!
lolz

Den..the second round's theme - creative wear...outfit that reflects ur personality..
I guess I m a Responsible + serius + creative + hot if i wannabe person..haha..so Formal wear should be able to reflect me..ZOMG~ suddenly tot of one song now..<> cause i baru read chelsey's blog haha...

OK~ so dis is it~~ taken during my interview~~




*interview session - there are 2 parts of interview.. first >> why do u dress like dis?.. " Three characteristics..FIrst..i m hot *swt...wild...AND most importantly, it looks really nice on me.. " haha...I feel so lame with my words after all...

Then, they asked me...what's the biggest regrets in your life?
My friends ask me to answer " I have no regrets in my life!! " ...But gal..i cant lie..I do have..but not much..maybe 2 of them =)...
I answered " i guess it's that i din go after my dream which is taking fashion design course and bla bla bla bla.."

Finally, done..

Now..the elimination time...Honestly, i feel so stupid standing there...everyone's eye lookin at u..If it's because for some academic award or scholarship or presentation thing..i really don mind..BUT GOSH! it's because of one stupid pageant thing...all this VANITY...which is so not like me..I cant even smile naturally..SO fake..COMPARE it yourself >>




SEE WHAT I MEAN???? haiz...

Enjoy the pics below la~~




- The guys NOminees -



- The JUdges -



- Ying Hao, me, Renna, Chelsey - hmm..tsu zenne's missing



- EMCee of the day -



- HAhA!! GOT YA!! trying out WII -



- activities of the day -

No comments: