* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The ReBorN of Dying Pheonix

--- ~ I m reborn ~

Sounds so sarcastic...But true...I feel like The day has break.. I saw white light..* white light - hope...

First of all, Paintball had really got onto my nerves.. SERIOUS SHIT!! Since the first day I decided to organize, I have predicted obstacles..BUT..Not so much of them..till my pants drop...coming after one another..sometimes two and more at a same time..

I was helpless all the time...

Till one day I posted the "brochure" on a forum..I wished to postpone the date AGAIN!! What's wrong with me?...I FELT DAMN BLOODY GUILTY..I WAS LIKE postponing and PostPoNing AND POSTPONING AGAIN!!!...CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE...

ONE Word >>>>>> PREPARATION

not enough of time for preparation..

After talking to a "Senior"..lolz..it does help..at least not like people that asked me to CHill..no worries...people will join..* i said this without offense and without againsing anyone..I believed they are just trying to chill me down and comfort me..thanks anyway =)

Now..i took out the prizes sponsor...as to fulfil the first and second motive of mine..TRY-OUT..and a game for him..tho it's a small one..but trust me..there will be second one..=) I will not ask you to go find another girl d..Cuz i HAVE to PERSEVERE and HAVe FAITH =) in me..you..and EVERYONE..

No comments: