* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

PAINTBALL'S DYING

FRUSTRATION + WORRY + EMO + STRESS + RUSH

It's to describe my feelings now...
'None' of them know the seriousness of this..tell them about it..they will just say "don worry..people will join"..How can i not worry?..I promised Andrew for 10 teams..SO I have to get 10 teams the least..I SUPPOSED I HAD 10 teams...but now..every thing's gone.. left 4 teams behind..people that gave me hope to join pull out at the very last moment..telling me things that i tried to avoid..FGT IT~ i will never do anything for them anymore...AND..THanks BI..thanks for ur support...and seng kwee and yee hong...
They are the one that never doubt of it...And I wish they win the game la =)
And i wish the game can still be on..

*IF i have no sponsor, then i dun have to worry to cancel the game..but now..i CANT..


Anyone that i dono please join this game?
IT's called paintball BROTHER!
U HAVE TO FEEL THE PAIN!!
THat's the fucking fun of it!
MONEY?!
THERE're WAYS OF GETTING IT!
GO ROB lA!
SELL ASS!


* sori..it's abit rude to say all those things...but please und me..
I spend whole month for this..and WORRY WORRY WORRY WORRY every single fucking day..
I am human as well..showing my happy face everyday...doesnt mean i m not worried for it...AND NOW..I EXPLODE!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bi dun so angry ba...im sure there will b people joinin..mmm and i too hope its 10 teams..even if no1 joins..im still very proud of u to have worked so hard..muax !

Anonymous said...

my baby tiger must b strong..cannot explode...later need fix u back..hehe muax..cant wait see u on sat..pamper u.. <3

♥ Crz said...

Arigato..
MUaxx..thanks alot alot alot
Deep from my heart =)
Hmm..i still think that i din put enough effort la =) can work harder!!

Anonymous said...

fucking fun? sell ass? omg. crz... chillax. :)))