* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Thursday, March 20, 2008

+ Another sentimental value +

New discoveries >>

Woke up in the early morning..sensational morning breeze..
My heart was pounding so fast...especially when i was outside the house.
Wanted to sit at the staircase besides the house and cool down first..mana tau that bi so noti..laugh at me pula Y.Y people really nervous ma..
scared i m not good enough or parents don't like me..BUt bi, if they do...tel me k..at least i noe how to improve =)

Well..his mom is really scary nice... In the picture, she looks abit fierce that's why i was scared.. BUt, Reality is always different.. She's so nice and kind..polite?..yes that's the word...

I left my bag at his place and so he has to send it back to me during evening time.. Hmm..we toured walked around the "remoted" area of USj3...It was quite relaxing + cooling to me..eventhough we were just touring around..I felt the happiness in a sudden =) at least we did something healthy together..

Now..i know what's my imperfect part of being a gf..
I do not know how to comfort him in phone..
when he needs one..
I will just listen..and i can feel what he's feeling..
I was pissed as well..I wanted to help..i actually tot of asking who the hell the guy is and finish teach him a lesson =) of cuz not by me la..hmm...BUt reality memang lidat..For godness sake..I haven't really experience one in my college..Mayb i shud try out once..to really really experience that feeling..Just for you =)

"My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it is on your plate." - Thornton Wilder

No comments: