* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Friday, March 14, 2008

+ Imperfect +

Love is just a sudden passion..way of maintaining it is the key of a successful relationship


YEs.. starting a new relationship after 9 months of SInGle LiFe..I had been seeking for My mR.Right but mostly are my juniors..And I blif youngsters at my age...need more experience bfore getting a Long relationship. I chose this guy..<-S-> We started officially on 28FEb..

It's been 16days over..And on the 17th, we got this little UNHAPPY SITUATIOn..
I was joking saying things without much consideration..and I always used to it with my ex(s)..but i never know it would bring such a big effect to him..No wonder he got pissed off when i said "I HATe him" on that night..He got pissed off..but does he know I was so shocked and lost when he got pissed of?..I dun even noe what's happening..

He expressed himself thru msn...But he doesn't noe that it isn't a good way to do it...Ms. Malini is right..Whenever we need to talk bout a problem or have a good talk...it's better do it face-to-face. Bcuz if we use technology (Sms, email, msn...), there wil be lotsa barriers..We cant see the body language, we cant see how the people really feel..And the aura that the person sent out..

However, we can't meet all the time..That's the imperfect part of our relationship..I m still a little girl -- WIngs are not fully grown yet.

When he was "venting his grievances" at me..I was really speechless..I din noe that I was hurting him with my words..And I had tried my BEST..THE BEST I CAN to be a GOOD gf..I want him to be proud of me..But still..he "complains"... That's why i was speechless..How can i improve?..And when he said he will shut his mouth and wont talk to me about problems anymore..I stunned..If u r not gona share things with me anymore..wat is the meaning of being together...T.T ANd..it's not that not good of expressing ur feelings..but please..U know how to say it to me..and why don't u practice it as well..Use nicer way..Or do it in person...so i can hug u and shut ur lips with my mouth..

I know i m capricious...But Please deal with it sometimes...please bi..

"if u r not good in speaking..how r we gona communicate? " >> this was what he said..
YES.. i m really bad in speaking or comforting my partner when it's a bad situation...i will start to talk crap without thinking much..that's why i will keep quiet..but he wil think that i m ignoring him..o.O

*When i was shopping..i will think of you..
*When i was having fun..i will think of you..
*When i got something...i will wana share it with you..
*When i was cooking/baking..i will wana do one for you..
*When i was with other guys..i will not be interested in them...
*When i am with you..I tried things that i have never wana try with others..
*When you have problems..i will listen and digest it...
-- BUt..what is it that lack in our relationship?..why is there still complain..

I AM SO SAD...when i know that u r not happy with me...

[dun u know d more attention u giv to dat person..d more he doesnt know how to appreciate...luv = its either u luv him more or he luvs u more] --> from a fren of mine..but i blif we both love each other the same..which is so much that we couldnt even count with percentage..like what i did last time..

~ Thx for saying me a great gf..but iknow there're still things for me to learn..

No comments: