* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

STYLO + Kl fashion week + paintball

Our common topic >>> PAINTBALL
Actually he teaches me ALOT about paintball..and it actually helps me in my social relationship..In what way?..hmm...Like organizing a paintball club..and i will pull people around to join..eventho i met them for once..

I really wana try out once to see how it actually feels..SO dat i can get more excited when we talk bout it..And I wish to see him train la..but why is it on weekends T.T have to wait for my PAvillion fashion week tingy to over first..

Toking bout fashion week..M working for Stylo..this blog suppose to write down things about me and hubby stuff..but m too excited bout it..so m just gona show the pics k XD MUAXXXXX




No comments: