* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

+ Sacrification +

Hmm..Wanted to find definition of sacrification..but cant get one that suites the situation...
After all..Maintaining a relationship is real hard.. but it's challenging oso..
we have to tolerate and be patient with one another..And not to expect anything from your partner but their unconditional love.

"Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is."
Duke Ellington

BI...T.T i wished dat u could just love me more than I do..
Yes..u have no qualities...but Some miracle strength has just pull me over to you..
maybe it's becuz that u sent me some horny aura of yours to me..den i got attracted haha..like some animal's behavior ...>.<

One thing that i really njoy bout our relationship is dat>> we always tok so stupid..wat my tiger and king of the jungle..and my lord and servant..haha..=.=
BI..MUUAXXXXXXXXXX

"To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others."
Francois Mauriac

No comments: