* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Saturday, March 22, 2008

+ Paintball +

"Upon thy cheek I lay this zealous kiss, as seal to the indenture of my love." - Shakespeare, from King John Act II Scene I


Finally, get the chance to watch how a painball match would be like..
21st March - TBS was having their paintball competition at TT sports and it supposed to be started at 4pm..But, it rained like cats and dogs..

Oh well, i gt to meet one of the TBS paintball club's BOD..and talked a little bit bout setting up a club for MEtro and the competition..Yada yada..
Some of the player are quite noob..(i noe i M not qualified in saying this..because i m one of them but i guess i m at least better?) But at least they tried..not like me =.= I just haven really prepare myself for it..Mayb i m old d T.T

I really gt jealous easily...why why why???...
Silly me T.T

- A silent hug means a thousands words to the unhappy heart -

No comments: