* Beautiful Wish *

I created this blog because of muh ex-bf..
now that we're over, but i still keep this blog because it's the sweetest blog i have created =)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busyness

GOSH..let's conclude what i m busying with lately >>

1. STylo fashion week
2. Coming exam on next wed
3. prepare for ms.metro preview
- design and sew the own designs..
- think of what shit to wear for casual theme
4. think of how to cut cost (metroball)
5. tuition
6. paintball club
7. Religion's assignments
- survey around
- write about martin luther king and debate
- read a book and summarize ( I REALLY HAVE NO TIME FOR ALL THESE)
8. do homevisitation with my members
9. Organize a fashion show (with my designs and zenne beat renna shen....)
10. circle-k visits to orang asli village
11. revisions
12.BElly dance

PITY ME????..hmm..it's really tiring..but it actually makes my life more meaningful..but I NID BUDGET!!...money money come..haha..try to bargain with mommy first :D

MOst important..i have to apologize with my hubby..
I cant spend time with him lately... *cuddle* hehe..

No comments: